Many people’s perception of solicitors is that they are slow, unapproachable and expensive, yet conveyancing is one area of the law where everyone involved has the same aim.
We aim to highlight essential information for our clients as soon as possible and identify any problems straight away.
We will keep you advised every step of the way. The Estate Agents and any intermediary you may be using will also be kept up-to-date and we will regularly check up on how the other parties in the chain of transactions are progressing and report to you.
Our Residential Conveyancing is handled by:
- Laurence Brown (Supervising Partner) the head of our Residential Conveyancing Department who deals with both residential and commercial properties.
- Daniel Howden, a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives who handles all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions.
- Andrew Abbott, a Senior Conveyancing Executive, who handles residential conveyancing.
- Kathy Ladds, assistant to Laurence Brown
- Matthew Howden, assistant to Andrew Abbott and Daniel Howden
Paul Howden is the Supervising Partner in the firm for commercial work. Paul has a wealth of experience in dealing with all aspects of commercial property including the sale, purchase and lease of businesses, public houses, shops, offices and factories, etc.
Our Commercial Conveyancing is handled by:
- Paul Howden, (Supervising Commercial Partner)
- Laurence Brown, who in addition to heading the Residential Conveyancing Department, handles many aspects of commercial property sales, purchase and leases.
Please use the Contact Form in the main menu and we will respond as soon as possible or telephone us on 01205 364986.